Lauren was asked to do a design segment on KSL, and it was filmed and aired last Wednesday. To see her, (she was great, of course!) go to
I was in Tupelo last week, and I watched the segment on the KSL website at the Mitchell's house. Susan said, "Lauren ought to be the anchor on that show.
She is a natural!"
Good job, Lauren! I want to redo all my beds now :)
Hello stranger!! How great that I stumbled upon your blog. I can't believe how grown up everyone is. Last time I saw Dean I honestly don't even know if he wa walking... not he's a big shot jock. Crazy. Tell your family hello and if you want to escape the nice weather and come to hell on earth, we're living in Phoenix. :) We'd love the visitors. My parenat are out here all the time and I'm sure would love to see you. Jenny Meacham (now Wyeth)
Hello stranger!! How great that I stumbled upon your blog. I can't believe how grown up everyone is. Last time I saw Dean I honestly don't even know if he wa walking... not he's a big shot jock. Crazy. Tell your family hello and if you want to escape the nice weather and come to hell on earth, we're living in Phoenix. :) We'd love the visitors. My parenat are out here all the time and I'm sure would love to see you.
ReplyDeleteJenny Meacham (now Wyeth)
Lauren is a star! I am inspired to redo my bedding. I think this girl needs her own show.
ReplyDeletexoxo Amy