By popular demand, here is the video of Reese and Tessa's dog, Harper. Initially, I took this video because Reese was singing the Cougar Fight Song, and knew every word! (You can hear her with the tune, but by the time I got the camera rolling, she had kind of lost interest.) This is so funny, and Harper is so patient!
1.11.2011
Fall trip to Ohio
For a recap of the highlights of our trip to Ohio in the fall, see Taryn's blog. It was such a fun week - we hit all the best restaurants in Cincy with Tessa and Duffy. And made the trip to Zanesville for a great visit with Grandpa and Grandma. Then, Taryn, Reese and I drove to Birmingham where we parted ways: Michael picked them up to head home to Montgomery and I went up to Tupelo.

By popular demand, here is the video of Reese and Tessa's dog, Harper. Initially, I took this video because Reese was singing the Cougar Fight Song, and knew every word! (You can hear her with the tune, but by the time I got the camera rolling, she had kind of lost interest.) This is so funny, and Harper is so patient!
By popular demand, here is the video of Reese and Tessa's dog, Harper. Initially, I took this video because Reese was singing the Cougar Fight Song, and knew every word! (You can hear her with the tune, but by the time I got the camera rolling, she had kind of lost interest.) This is so funny, and Harper is so patient!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's the first time I've seen this video - cute! Glad Harper was nice and mellow. :) He misses you guys!
ReplyDelete