6.12.2011

Valentine Happy

I love staying with my friend Julie when I go to Tupelo. She and Rand have a great house, close to the office, a perfect guest room, a beautiful, lovable dog, Sadie, and we get to play in her kitchen at least one night while I’m there. They are born and bred in Southern hospitality. Look how beautiful Julie is.



One night after work, I asked Julie: “Do you have a hot glue gun?” Of course she did. But she looked at me quizzically, realizing I am not known for being the most creative/crafty person… nevertheless, I convinced her that we were going to make a really cool craft project.

We, or should I say “I” went out in her yard and picked up a handful of twigs. She grabbed the hot glue gun and we searched her place for a suitable container. I had a bag of pink candy corn (my favorite candy). After giggling, sometimes uncontrollably (are we really doing this?), look at what we made? It was soooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment