Last week, the Lakers hosted the annual Canadian Days tourney, with several teams from Canada and three US teams participating. Check out the fans!
We ended up with a 3-1 record for the tourney, 10-3 overall for the season thus far.
Dean's pic was on the front page of the Sports page Sunday. Later, when I called the paper to order the picture, the photographer said, "Oh your son was the slide picture? That is one of the best baseball pictures I have ever taken."
Awesome picture. I bet Dean's going to have lots of wall space of framed newspaper clippings. And who are those girls with the We heart Dean poster?
ReplyDeleteFirst question - who is on the front row with the dark glasses... reminds me of Runaway Bride when they show all the New Yorkers... funny.
ReplyDeleteDean - great pic! Blow one up for me... 8x10 at least. Three cheers for the ultimate mush - Hip Hip...
When Dean saw the picture, he said, "All the Glacier (high school) kids have sunglasses on, and all the Flathead kids don't." Hmm, interesting. Incognito? You recognize Tiffany Habel with the sign?
ReplyDelete